Committed to ProvideExceptional
Website and Web application development
– HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications.
– CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media.
– PHP(Hypertext Preprocessor) is a general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to server-side web
– Python is a general purpose programming language used by thousands of people to do things from testing
microchips at Intel, to powering Instagram, to building video games with the PyGame library.
– WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. – Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern. – Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
– The ofﬁcial language for Android development is Java
– Android software development is the process by which new applications are created for the Android operating system
– Objective-C is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that adds Smalltalk-style messaging to the C programming language.
– Xcode is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for Apple platforms
Learning management systems
– K-12 Market
– Higher Education
– Corporate Trainingbrary.
Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is an open source course
Web and cloud services
– Heroku is a cloud platform as a service supporting several programming languages that is used as a web application deployment model.
– XML is a metalanguage which allows users to deﬁne their own customized markup languages,
especially in order to display documents on the Internet.
– REST stands for Representational State Transfer. It relies on a stateless, client-server, cacheable communications protocol.
Business and action plans
– Action plan is a proposed strategy or course of action.
– We help people and businesses with ideas by joining technology and crafting business models in the niche.
of a product for effective and enjoyable use.
– A logo is a graphic mark, emblem, or symbol commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations, and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition.
– Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small, retail or B2B. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets
– Google Adword is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network.
– Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email.
– Facebook marketing continues to be the reigning champ of social media sites, as the #1 spot where friends connect and share online.